Best Emergency Cell Phones for Kids
If you are thinking of buying an emergency phone for your child, you should understand that there are a lot of aspects to consider. First of all, you should choose among countless emergency cell phone models depending on the age, gender and general preferences. Secondly, you need to clarify the purpose of the phone, exactly when and where your child is going to use it. In order to give you a hand we created a list of top emergency cell phones for kids.
- Filip. It is one of the best emergency phones for kids in the age of 4-7 years. It comes in four colors shaped as a bracelet or a watch. The phone has five emergency number programs, which allows you to add the closest relatives your child can reach by clicking one button. It is also GPS enabled to make sure you know the exact location of your child.
- Kajeet. There is also a possibility to buy a cell phone that was especially designed for kids. The Kajeet Company produces several emergency cell phones for kids and even smartphones, which are said to be 100% safe for kids. While it is a smart option, Kajeet has one big disadvantage – it works on Android platform only, so your child won’t be able to synchronize it with his/her iPad or iPod. These phones are preferable for the little ones while your teenage children may want a real smartphone.
- Nokia Lumia 710. This model is perfect for older kids. Equipped with all necessary phone features it has built-in Office integration to access homework or papers via cell phone. Moreover this kid’s emergency cell phone has a bonus Xbox live app that comes in a package for those kids who like gaming.
- HTC One Mini. If you have a teenager, you will have to upgrade him/her to a real smartphone in order to keep them technologically educated and generally satisfied. HTC One Mini is easy and safe to use, it is based on Android 4.2.2, which allows you to install parental control apps to keep track of your child GPS location and monitor his/her social media activity.
- iPhone. If you have a 14-17 year old kid, he would never fall for child emergency cell phone. iPhone is an extremely popular smartphone, equipped with all possibly needed features for an older, responsible teenager. In order to control and protect your child from possible online dangers you can install parental control apps that will give you full access to your child’s phone remotely.