How Parental Control Can Block an iPhone
It is frustrating how easy it is for kids to stumble upon adult content on the Internet. Whether they use your iPhone or they have their own, it is important to keep track of information they are browsing. With the latest version of parental block for iPhone you can monitor your children online activity and protect your kids from online dangers.
Parental controls also known as parental restrictions allow you to control your children’s iOS devices remotely. You can monitor your kid’s iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone through you personal panel via PC or even your cell phone.
The reason why parents tend to use parental locks on iPhone is majorly security, while we can control our kids offline, we cannot always control them online. And, as we know the Internet contains numerous dangers for an underage child.
- Adult sites, also known as 18+ websites are one of the most screaming dangers on the Internet. They contain explicit content, violence and racial prejudices. With Pumpic parental control you can block preselected websites so your child wouldn’t have a chance to access it.
- You can also block applications that include violent games or have distractive characteristics.
- Once you install parental block on iPhone, you can monitor all incoming, outgoing and even deleted text messages.
- If you want to protect your kid from misgiving people, you will need to check their calls as well. You can monitor all incoming/outgoing calls on your child’s smartphone. In addition, you can block outgoing calls if necessary.
- Social media might be the biggest challenge modern parents have to experience. Modern kids spend around 3 hours per day chatting and browsing social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. In order to protect them from misgiving company and cyberbullying you can install parental locks that allow you monitor each chat and photo downloaded on your kid’s social media profile.
If you are a progressive parent, who wants to protect and control his/her child from countless online dangers, there is no better method than to use parental locks on your child’s iPhone.