How to Jailbreak iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 plus (iOS 8)
If you are a lucky owner of the Apple device, you surely know what jailbreak means. This quick and simple process of cracking iOS file system enhances capabilities of your iPhone, and lets you customize the device up to your preferences.
In the beginning, when first iPhones had just hit the market, jailbreaking iOS seemed to be a challenge. Currently, the process doesn’t cause any difficulties even in the hands of a child.
There are many ways and software provided to help you perform jailbreak on your own. On the other hand, if you don’t want to expand your time in finding out how it works, you can order outsource services, and have your iPhone jailbroken for you.
When it’s done, you will finally get the access to the Cydia app, which is an alternative application market to App Store, and where you will find many tweaks, themes, apps, games, and other solutions allowing increase your iPhone’s functionality to the fullest.
What to Know About Jailbreak?
- Contrary to common belief, performing iPhone jailbreak is a quick and easy process comprised of a few simple steps.
- Jailbreak will let you customize your Apple device up to your preferences: change icon look and size, increase folder storage capacity, choose new themes, download various apps for free, use mobile monitoring software to protect your personal information.
- Though jailbreaking your iPhone voids Apple warranty, it is absolutely restorable. Just update your device to the latest iOS version or shift the system back to the primary setting and the warranty will renew.
- Jailbreak is invisible for official Apple services like iTunes and iCloud.
- iOS jailbreak grants you the access to many more application than those available on App Store.
- Cydia is declared a legal application store. Thus, you don’t need to worry of any law related issues, when downloading software on your jailbroken iPhone.
- You can hide the Cydia icon from the screen by means of special software. Thus, Jailbreak will remain undetected.
iOS 8 Jailbreak
Apple keeps rejoicing us with new advanced updates. The company has made several reasonable improvements over the last few months. However, many iPhone users took time before updating their devices to the newest iOS 8.3 and iOS 8.4, since relevant jailbreak wasn’t available just a while ago.
At the same time, the developers of iPhone cracking solutions weren’t long in coming and introduced new jailbreak. Thus, you can enjoy your enhanced and customized iPhones even today.
Importantly, Pumpic is compatible with iOS 8.3 – 8.4 jailbreak.
How to Perform Jailbreak
Jailbreaking the iOS device will not cause any difficulties at all. At the same time, it will reasonably improve your iPhone operation.
There are many software solutions, which will guide you through the entire jailbreak process. Hereafter we will review iOS cracking by the example of TaiG Jailbreak Tool.
- Back up your data.
- Download TaiG Jailbreak for Windows or Mac on the official website.
- Turn off Find My iPhone on your device:
Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode.
- Turn off Passcode on your iPhone:
Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Tap turn off.
- Open TaiG Jailbreak Tool and connect your device to PC.
- Click Start to run jailbreak.
- Wait for a while and have your iPhone jailbroken.
During the installation of the Pumpic mobile monitoring application you will be provided with links to additional sources, where you will find all required jailbreak information.
Since Pumpic is not related to any of provided sources, feel free to find any relevant data concerning iOS jailbreak on the Internet.
Please also take into account an option to use the Pumpic app without jailbreak – iCloud solution.