How to Tell If Your iPhone is Being Tapped
These days there is no question whether you can tap an iPhone or not, but how to tell if your iPhone is being tapped. Tapping technologies are constantly developing, which means that new devices and apps are being designed and produced.
Tapping comes from a military world, and is now used by users wishing to reveal secrets of the third party. In order to give you a hand, we created step-by-step guide to detect whether your iPhone is being tapped.
- Flat battery. Check you battery life. If it starts to reduce more than it used to, there is a chance someone is tapping your phone. If someone is tracking your messages and eavesdropping your calls, it will require a large amount of energy, which in its term will reduce your battery.
- Random text messages. Watch out for random messages. It can be coded messages or messages with sets of numbers. If such messages appear to be in your inbox, try to contact the sender, and if it won’t work this may mean that your iPhone is being tapped. You can track suspicious messages with iphone keylogger.
- Background noises. Pay attention to strange background noises during conversations. There are iPhone taps that make unusual noises like beeping and clicking when tapped. Before you make a conclusion, make sure you have good cell coverage. In addition, check the area for common noises.
- Phone activity. Monitor your phone for weird and unusual activity. If your phone turns off and on by itself, turns on lights and makes weird sounds, this might be the signals that your phone is being tapped. In addition, if it feels warm without being used, it means that the phone is active and someone is tapping surrounding noises from your cell phone. A person can tap iPhone from miles away distance. One can tap a phone even without you actually talking on the phone.
- Phone bill. Check your phone bill for unexplained changes. It includes text messages and calls. An unusual charge on your bill is one of the signs that someone is tapping your iPhone.
Remember these tips and, most importantly, tell your kids about them. If you know how to track a kid’s iphone, you can help prevent other people from doing it. Remember that tapping is prohibited in United States and most European countries.