Can You Spy on iPhone Using iCloud? Couple of Tips for Worried Parents
Let’s face it: sometimes parenting is hard. Especially if your kids are already teens and they are questioning every word you say. Well, younger kids are not easier to parent – the Internet is full of information they are not ready for. But statistics show kids in the age 8 to 18 spend at least 6 hours a day online.
This usually includes socializing via Facebook and Twitter, posting pictures on Instagram, playing games and browsing through specific information kids are interested in. The above-mentioned information they might be too young to get, as well as predators looking for victims if the reason why you should consider parental control.
Parental Control Options: What Options Do You Have?
Monitoring kids’ activities online is a key to stillness and good nerve. With the above-mentioned dangers and general issue of spending too much time online puzzles most parents. Here are the options you have:
- Limiting kids’ screen time. Before the Internet became widespread this limit was about TV hours. But today about 64% of families only have TV on during meals. However, they are now spending much more time online. Set a family limit for all types of media and your kid will have more time on home chores and studies.
- Use monitoring app. Such programs are made specifically for modern parents who want to ensure their kids’ safety in all ways. They are legal, and what it more – they are recommended for use in countries where There are several good options you can choose – read reviews and forums to make the best choice.
- Use iCloud for monitoring. This universal program for all iOS devices is not only useful for backing up all the important information you don’t want to lose. If you are a concerned parent, you can actually look through your kid’s phone. It is easy, fast and convenient, especially if you don’t want to deal with additional monitoring apps.
How Do You Spy on iPhone Using iCloud?
You have probably heard about a need of jailbreaking your iPhone in order to get control over monitoring apps. This is not fair – this rule only works with spy apps that are illegal to use and thus to install on your phone. On the other hand, parental monitoring apps are easily installed on any phone.
Never heard that parental control has something to do with iCloud? Well, little people do notice the simplest solutions to their problems. But we are talking about the basic tool for looking over your kid’s activities online. The key to using iCloud parental control lies in the way the service works. It saves (read – ‘you can look through’):
- Photos and videos on target iOS device
- Device settings
- App data
- Home screen and app organization
- iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages (requires the SIM card that was in use during backup)
If you set family sharing and you know your kid’s Apple ID (well, if your kid is underage, you should have this information), accessing all this information will not be a problem for you.
Here you have several facts on how to spy on iPhone using iCloud. Now you see, that spending money on iOS device is fair and justified. And in case the options iCloud monitoring is offering are not enough, you can always switch to using specific parental control app.