Why Better Not Update to iOS 9 Yet?
iOS 9 was released in the middle of September. Some Apple users rushed to update their smartphones and tablets right away and faced many bugs slowing down device performance.
To fix it all, the iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 updates has been issued already. However, there are many inaccuracies remaining, which leaves a lot to be desired. Especially when it comes to smooth operation the Apple users got used to.
Below you will find some crazy glitches, which hopefully will prevent you from quick iOS update for now. At least until a relevant iOS version comes out.
1) Open the Photos app and choose one of your pics. Zoom it in and out, drag it up and down. You will notice a small mini-image appearing right on top of the original one.
2) Push the Home button and try to scroll screens. As a result, the home screen zooms in weirdly.
3) Press the Hone button and tap on any icon to drag it. This disconnects the place where you have tapped from the icon you are actually moving.
4) Open any app, get back by pressing the Home button, and try to unable Spotlight by sliding down. It makes the home screen appear on top of Spotlight.
5) Sliding up or down from the locked screen causes a weird bug as well.
6) The copy/paste function from any contact page doesn’t work appropriately. It means you can’t copy a phone number from contacts and paste it in to dial.
7) Drag your screen down from the notification center and stop a little lower than the middle of the screen. Press the Home button then. The notification center menu will disappear in a split second. St the same time, that will block your device from accessing the control and notification centers, as well as block the ability to get back to the home scree if you enter any app.
8) If you lock the screen and try to activate Siri from there, that will make your device completely frozen. The only thing you can do then is restart the system.
9) Go to the second screen, click the Home button, and slide down a little after. Thus, the home screen gets weirdly combined with the search bar. Moreover, you can’t do anything from there. The device starts freaking out in a strange way.
10) Finally, let’s not forget that there are cases, when the touchscreen stops functioning correctly. Meanwhile, Game Center simply refuses to load.