Did You Know?
Using Android monitoring software to protect kids is an urgent necessity of the contemporary society. On one hand, technological progress has opened new doors for the evolution of humanity; on the other one, it has resulted in many dangers in return. And children are exposed to these risks much more than others. That’s why if handing them smartphones or tablets, you should know how to protect their mobile activities.
Parental control apps allow you to monitor kids' pastime, restrict misgiving communication, and limit device usage. Pumpic proved to be among the most reliable applications for child safety. With it, you will always know what your kids are texting, who calls them, which websites they visit, as well as any content they see, send, or receive. You will always know where your children go and be notified as soon as they enter any restricted areas or leave safety zones (home, school, etc.) without your permission. Android parental monitoring by Pumpic will let you have no worries about your loved ones when you are not nearby.
The brief statistics below show how many children use smartphones and tablets as well as how many of them come across dangers related to these devices usage. These figures indicate that with time the significance of Android tablet parental control and smartphone monitoring software will only be rising.
As a careful parent, you should always keep the situation under control, be aware of possible threats originating from the Internet, know how to resist them, and how to set an Android parental monitoring app reliable enough to avert potential risks. On our website, you will find all required information concerning child safety and danger prevention. Pumpic is designed to keep your children secured whatever they do on their mobile devices. Once installed on your kid’s smartphone or tablet, it enables you to monitor each activity and text, and thus, will let you find out about risks and dangers they can be exposed to before they do get in trouble. Pumpic’s Android monitoring software keeps your eyes open 24/7 and brings everything what’s going on with your children under your control.
Every Parent Should Know That: How Kids Use Their Smartphones
As we’ve already mentioned, smartphones play a huge role in how modern kids and teens communicate with each other and interact with the world around them nowadays. Remarkably, according to Pew Research Center study, 57% of US teens have met new friends online, mostly via social media. Upon that, almost 80% of these relationships remain “virtual”, with only 20% of teens actually ever meeting these connections in real life.
Hence, knowing what exactly they use their devices for is crucial to ensure the most effective protection from apparent and hidden perils. Here are top-3 daily smartphone uses by kids that parents should pay closer attention to:
- Texting. 55% of teens communicate via text messages every single day. It is clearly the dominant option with nothing else even coming somewhat close.
- Instant messaging. 27% of teens connect with friends via instant online chats and messengers like Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.
- Social media. 23% of teens keep in touch via social networks. They say social media helps them feel more connected to their friends’ lives. Also, this is a place where teens receive support from others during tough times.
Considering the data above, the simple logic will make it pretty clear that most cyber dangers kids face come from the most popular device usage practices. That’s why concerned parents should consider utilizing Android phone tracking software for children and pay the paramount attention to text communication. Thankfully, Pumpic monitoring software provides exhaustive opportunity to keep an eye on with whom your kid interacts and what is he or she up to. Thus, preventing the child from any wrongdoing becomes a mere matter of skills.
At the same time, monitoring software is just a supplementary tool to facilitate your parental duties. Hence, we urge you to have a frank talk to your little ones about dangers and pitfalls they may encounter when being online. Read more about the most widespread digital hazards that lay in wait for the kids in the next chapter.
Inherent Dangers a Cell Phone Hides
One can hardly imagine life without a mobile phone connected to the Internet these days. When it comes to children, we see that online reality means almost everything to them, being an essential part of communication and spare time spending. Mobile gadgets also allow kids to educate themselves and find out more about the world around. However, along with great opportunities there come certain issues.
- Online predators. Sexual predators actually exist and threaten your kids’ security. Boys and girls, who are more tech-savvy than their parents, and more emotionally vulnerable due to personal issues, are the primary target. Most online predators are masters at manipulating youngsters. They know how to deceive your children pretending care and friendship. They use anonymity the Internet provides and can be whomever they want to get into your kids’ confidence. A threat starts as a harmless online talk and usually turns out to be sexual seduction in real life. An Android child monitoring app will let you know whom your kids chat with online, and thus, you will be able to protect them against online predators attacks.
- Cyberbullies. Talk to your kids and find out if someone offends them. They might receive text messages with threats or bad words. Cyberbullying images can be posted anonymously on social networks and spread quickly over the Internet. More often than not, it is hard to find the source of cyberbullying, since the offender can be not even a real person. Parental monitoring will allow you to track your kids’ online activities, follow social media, as well as text messages they receive. Such software will let you find out if any threat exists, and take action before it’s too late.
- Sexting. Today children develop faster than their parents did before. When it comes to sexual life, their development is no less fast. Some youngsters consider exchanging SMS, photos, and videos with sexual content a part of growing up. As the statistics show, about 22% of underage children are engaged in sexting. They think it will help them build relations with the opposite sex or stand out from their classmates and look more adult-like. Parental controls on Android phones will help you monitor your children’s interactions, view photos, and videos they send and receive, and thus, you will be able to intervene when situation tends to go beyond the pale.
While your children are underage, you as a careful parent are responsible for them. You should secure their pastime by all means, and sometimes take steps they might consider unnecessary interference. However, as long as safety for kids is your top priority, you should do what is needed. Pumpic parental control software for Android installed on your children’s smartphones and tablets will help you monitor applications they use, screen time, texts and calls they receive, photos and video files, as well as any other activities they perform. You can even see their browser search in the incognito mode. Pumpic provides you with countless opportunities to protect your kids.
Pumpic Helps You:
Control cell phone usage
- Follow incoming and outgoing calls
- View text messages sent and received
- Monitor applications and media files
Monitor Internet activities
- View browsing history and bookmarks
- Follow social media and online chats
- Block inappropriate websites
Track routes and locations
- Keep track of real time GPS location
- Follow entire route history on the map
- Find the device if lost or stolen
Ethical Issues of Parental Monitoring
Mobile technologies have introduced new opportunities to our children. It is rather hard to imagine the entire range of functions a single smartphone can fulfill. That’s why when it comes to features that an Android surveillance software should include, it is crucial to consider as many as possible. Pumpic's monitoring abilities and particular mobile phone functions will help you follow each and every aspect of your kids’ lives and all of their activities remotely.
Another aspect to consider when it comes to digital kids monitoring is the approach to the ethical side of the issue. On the one hand, parents can choose to surveil their child covertly; stated another way, they will obviously choose from some of the best spying apps for Android and snoop on their kids secretly. On the other hand, there is an ethical tracking when the kid is warned that he or she is being watched and certain rules of online behavior are agreed on with the child. In this rivalry between Android spyware and parental phone monitoring apps, Pumpic holds the view that the latter path is highly preferable. That's why our app for Android is visible on the target device. Check out all of Pumpic's features in the table below.
Over 24 Monitoring Features to Protect Your Kids
Supported OS Versions:
- IOS— IOS 6.0 - 11.2iCloud password required
- Some features require root
- Monitor SMS and MMS IOS
- Monitor Calls History IOS
- View Calendar IOS
- View Contacts IOS
- View Emails root
- View Photos IOS
- View Videos
- Remote Control Panel IOS
- Control Browser IOS
- Control Applications
- View Bookmarks IOS
- View Notes IOS
- Block Device
- Location Tracking IOS
- Monitor WhatsApp IOSroot
- Monitor Skype IOSroot
- Monitor Facebook IM root
- Monitor Viber root
- Monitor Instagram root
- Monitor Kik IOSroot
- Monitor Snapchat root
- SMS Commands
All-Round Protection from Online and Offline Dangers
Eventually, making use of mobile monitoring apps like Pumpic is arguably the most effortless way of keeping tabs on your children's Internet activity on their gadgets. To make their kids' web experience as safe as possible, parents are enabled to check browsing history, bookmarks, block websites, and filter content that they consider to be inappropriate and objectionable. But it's not only the online pastime that you can take charge of thanks to Pumpic. With its built-in parental control features and location tracking function, you can:
- Block texts and calls. When you want to prevent undesired cell phone conversations of your kid, just add the corresponding phone number to the stop-list. In case with blocking text messages, you can also suspend SMS with any words of your choice.
- Limit or lock apps. Pumpic enables parents to remotely manage preinstalled and downloaded apps on kid's Android device. You can either limit the app's time of daily usage or block inappropriate apps entirely – all right from the Control Panel dashboard.
- Check out every keystroke. A keylogger is a special software that lets parents see which buttons were pressed or tapped inside any app during a particular period. Keylogger for Android allows to inspect what was typed in text messages, chats, social media or registration forms.
- Track location of family members. The popularity of family tracking devices made location tracking feature one of the most demanded features for any parental app. In Pumpic, this functionality is very reliable. Moreover, it's enhanced with the geofencing that allows to set safe and restricted areas for kids.
As you can see, Pumpic takes care not only of the online aspect of your kid's safety, but also the offline providing the all-round protection for the child and peace of mind for the parents. At the same time, no monitoring or security app cannot do for your kid what you must do as a parent – provide warmth and guidance. That's why we urge you to always be there for your little ones and talk to them openly and sincerely.
Trusted by Over 10,000 Customers Worldwide:
Susan L. (Cheyenne, WY)
“Pumpic helped me find out that my daughter, 16 years old, was involved in sexting by her boyfriend. Frankly, the truth was more than ugly. When I saw all those messages full of mean and vulgarity, I was raving with fury. We had a serious talk with my daughter and parents of this “boyfriend”. We both agreed that it must never ever happen again. Thanks Pumpic for keeping me informed.”
Melinda J. (St. Louis, MO)
“I decided to install Android smartphone monitoring on my son’s cell since he had started acting weird. He became very shy and scary. I tried to talk to him, but he said everything was fine. Pumpic helped me find out that my son was bullied by his schoolmates. They sent him messages with threats and posted offensive pictures online. I went to school, talked to teachers and parents of the offenders. I’m happy that we found the way out. Finally, my son and I can sleep without worries.”
Sandy and Patrick K. (Sacramento, CA)
“My husband and I presented our son a brand new Android tablet for his birthday. It was an expensive present, but Mike did a great job at school and really deserved to have it. It happened that he lost it a few days after. My husband had predicted such situation, so we installed Pumpic parental monitoring for Android right after the purchase. We tracked the cell phone and found it quickly. Very useful app!”
Jane A. – mother of twins
“Are there such parental controls on Android phones, I wonder? I use Pumpic monitoring software on iPhone now and with it, parenting is much easier for me. The app helps big time. I can monitor my son’s phone calls, texts messages, and social media to save him from online predators and misgiving contacts. I’m also going to install it on my daughters’ Nexus as well.”
Karen and Mike – parents of 12-year-old daughter
“Our girl was acting weird after we moved to another state. When we installed the Pumpic child tracking app on her iPhone, we found out that she was being bullied by her classmate on Facebook. We’ve met with teachers and parents and talked the whole thing out. Thank you!”
Logan T – father of 14-year-old son
“Pumpic is a really good mobile tracking software for Android. It lets me feel that my son is safe. Now, I can keep an eye on my child even when I’m far from home. I can block 18+ websites and applications. It’s good to know that my boy is protected no matter am I around or not. This parental monitoring app is just what I needed.”