Did You Know?
Since iPhones hit the market in 2007, there have been over 500 million devices sold, and sales have continued to grow rapidly, as well as the number of Apple smartphones stolen. That’s why upgrading your kid’s device with an app to monitor iPhone is an essential security measure. With its help, you will easily locate, lock or wipe an iOS mobile phone remotely, if lost or stolen.
Nowadays, iPhones are probably the most popular cell phones worldwide. It is hard to find a person who would not like to have an ultramodern device by Apple. When it comes to kids and teenagers, iOS smartphones appear to be the top of the mind. To protect your child as well as an expensive gift, use iPhone monitoring software:
- control mobile phone usage
- view iMessage, SMS, and MMS
- monitor Internet activity
- follow location and route history
How Pumpic Secures Your Kid
Control mobile phone usage
- Monitor incoming and outgoing calls
- Follow text messages sent and received
- View contact data and calendar
Monitor Internet activity
- Keep track of browsing history
- Monitor social networks
- Block inappropriate websites
Follow location and routes
- Track current GPS location
- Follow the entire route history
- Find iPhone if lost or stolen
Over 24 Monitoring Features to Protect Your Kids
Supported OS Versions:
- IOS— IOS 6.0 - 11.2iCloud password required
- — Android 2.2 - 6.0.1Some features require root
- Monitor SMS and MMS IOS
- Monitor Calls History IOS
- View Calendar IOS
- View Contacts IOS
- View Emails root
- View Photos IOS
- View Videos
- Remote Control Panel IOS
- Control Browser IOS
- Control Applications
- View Bookmarks IOS
- View Notes IOS
- Block Device
- Location Tracking IOS
- Monitor WhatsApp IOSroot
- Monitor Skype IOSroot
- Monitor Facebook IM root
- Monitor Viber root
- Monitor Instagram root
- Monitor Kik IOSroot
- Monitor Snapchat root
- SMS Commands
Keep Your Eyes Open
As a parent, you always take care of your kids and do your best to protect them from any possible danger. However, when they grow up and get stronger day by day, you become less and less engaged in their lives. Meanwhile, your children become more and more independent.
Nevertheless, no matter how old and independent your kids are, they will always remain the same in your eyes. You will always try to be there when help is needed; provide support and assistance whatever it will take.
To be at hand each and every moment, you give your kid a cell phone. From now on, this small device will define your communication and interaction. Also, it will open larger horizons for your little child; it will show him/her the world as it is or should be, and help explore it through online reality.
- If you still hesitate whether to give your child a mobile phone or not, note that this step can bring many benefits:
- you will always be within a call and know what happens to your kid;
- your child will be able to stay up to date and communicate with his friends and relatives;
- with the online connection, your kid will always stay tuned and current;
- smartphones can help kids perform better and follow their daily tasks;
- modern mobile phones help children advance their skills, and thus, affect the choice of their future profession.
- On the other hand, together with mobility and opportunities there are some issues to be considered:
- mobile swindlers and online predators might attack your kid through the Web;
- your kid might waste a lot of time playing games, chatting online, or using social networks;
- your child might strike inappropriate content on the Internet: watch videos containing 18+ content, read articles with bad words or messages with threats, etc.;
- your kid might become involved in an activity you would not approve: commit a crime, form connections with a sect or be forced to go the limit;
- your child might fall under the bad influence and start using drugs or alcohol.
However, the real world hides no fewer dangers than the online one does. Anyway, there is a possibility to control your children’s lives on the Web. Pumpic sets parental control on your kid’s cell phone and monitors every step he or she takes as well as each decision made via a smartphone or tablet.
Nowadays, your responsibility as a parent is not to take your kid’s mobile phone away to protect him or forbid doing things you do not approve. All you need is to keep your eyes open, sort out the content your kid sees, and take action when the situation requires. Thus, if you have decided to present your child an iPhone, learn more about iOS monitoring for kids.
iOS Monitoring Testimonials:
Joan L. (Omaha, NE)
“The app helps me control my children, while I’m at work. I have to work overtime to support my family; that’s why my kids are on their own more often than not. I know that wherever my kids go, they take their cells with them. So, I can track them, find out who calls them, how much time they spend online and for which purposes. Also, Pumpic lets me monitor texts on iPhone. I suppose it is one of the most useful apps I’ve ever used.”
Katy O. (Reno, NV)
“I presented my daughter an iPhone for her last birthday and installed Apple parental control right after the purchase. Frankly, it is amazing! I can see how good my daughter is. Now I know that she never visits bad websites, never answers strange people who contact her on Facebook. The app helps me be sure that even when I’m far away, my daughter is safe. I can trust her more than ever. And this is the most precious thing I’ve ever had.”
Morgana H. (San Angelo, TX)
“The app helped me find out that my son started smoking and sometimes drank beer with his friends. I am a single mom, and thus work days and nights to keep my son and little daughter. With Pumpic iPhone parental monitoring, text messages my son sends and receives are no longer a secret for me. I can read his SMS, his social media communication, know who calls him and why. That’s a great help for me. Thanks!”